Every week Loobylu runs a hot/not ring which bloggers join in with. I've never joined but think I might today!
* Gardenias from my front yard. They make the whole place smell delicious.
* There's a whole lot of Cars action going on at our place. Henry's got another week at home, these last days he has played mostly inside, mostly with these. (He lined them up like this and asked me to take a photo of them.)
* Siblings. In particular the spirited and warm-hearted Matilda. She invented this game (above) for her own amusement, whatever it is, but only she can evoke cackling laughs from Henry with her chicken dance and necklace-as-belt shenanigans.
* Trampoline. This was the first jump, post surgery, this afternoon. I was very reluctant, but gave in with strict supervision. It was a gentle jump, Henry only lasted a couple of minutes. It was a highlight.
* Roast dinner. Specifically: roast beef and potatoes with sweet potato, pumpkin and tiny spanish onion baked in olive oil with some fresh rosemary. After a number of days of the whole family eating soups, we left Henry to the puree version and the rest of us has a roast. Very very HOT.
* Medicine. Bottles and bottles of various antibiotics and pain medications scripted for a five year old. Looking forward to moving on.
* My de-cluttering effort. Didn't get very far. Planning to revisit this weekend.
* My 20 new things. Really, how many more can I achieve in two short weeks? Never mind, will have a go then maybe re-configure for christmas!
MOZZIES! So not hot. I think the humidity is bringing them out and our backyard is a tad tropical. The kids can't go out unless they have repellent on them!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend… very exciting – next week I'm doing my first giveaway! Tune in and see!
See you then.